Job Title: Housekeeping Attendant
Reports to: Locker Room and Housekeeping Supervisor
Status: Full-Time Seasonal
Summary: Maintain clean clubhouse, dining room, golf course facilities and offices.
- Clean dining room, offices, lobby, kitchen bathrooms, tennis bathrooms, golf course bathrooms, GCM lunchroom and office
- Clean members’ public restrooms, including; toilets, sinks, mop floor, fold towels and fill dispensers.
- Vacuum pro shop as required
- Clean Cart Barn bathroom as required.
- Clean golf course bathrooms as required
- Clean the Golf Course Maintenance facilities as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the hallway lobby as required.
- Polish all brass on doors throughout the clubhouse as needed
- Check and clean all glass doors throughout the clubhouse
- Clean the library as needed.
- Clean the Men’s Locker Room T.V. room as needed.
- Attends all meetings as required.
- Maintains a professional image at all times.
- Satisfactorily complete all other assigned duties.
Frequency Key: Never, Rarely, Occasionally, Frequently, Constantly
Physical Activity Frequency
Pushing/Pulling (# lbs.) 5 lbs., Constantly
Vision (near) Constantly
Vision (far) Constantly
Lifting/Carrying (#lbs.) 10 lbs., Frequently
Driving (Cart/Auto) Frequently
Excellent communication skills
Knowledge of Proper Chemical Care / MSDS
Due to the nature of the Club industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Club.
OSHA and Cal OSHA laws may require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work duties that have the potential of risk to your health and safety.
- Back support belt, protective gloves and eye protection may be required on some occasions
- Follow all safely policies and procedures
Employees will be trained in the proper use and care of assigned PPE. The Club provides the required PPE. It is your responsibility to report defective and/or damaged or lost PPE, or equipment that does not fit properly, to your supervisor.
All employees are expected to maintain a neat and well-groomed professional appearance in accordance with Tamarisk Country Club standards.