Job Title: Valet Attendant
Reports to: Valet Supervisor
Status: Full-Time / Part-Time Seasonal
Date: September 17, 2021
Summary: Parks automobiles for members and guests.
- Assists members and guests with luggage and golf clubs.
- Helps members and guests in and out of automobiles; opens lobby doors.
- Parks automobiles for members and guests.
- Summons taxis.
- Provides travel information.
- Prevents unauthorized people from entrance to club.
- Issues and collects automobile claim tickets.
- Maintains clean and safe entrances and parking lots.
- Directs members and guests to desired room.
- Coordinate with contracted car wash company to have members cars washed
- Attends all meetings as required.
- Maintains a professional image at all times.
- Satisfactorily complete all other assigned duties.
Frequency Key: Never, Rarely, Occasionally, Frequently, Constantly
Physical Activity Frequency
- Sitting Occasionally
- Walking Frequently
- Standing Constantly
- Climbing Rarely
- Crouching/Bending/Stooping Constantly
- Reaching Constantly
- Grasping Occasionally
- Pushing/Pulling (# lbs.) 150 lbs., Occasional
- Vision (near) Constantly
- Vision (far) Constantly
- Hearing Constantly
- Talking Constantly
- Smelling Frequently
- Lifting/Carrying (#lbs.) 50 lbs., Constantly
- Driving (Cart/Auto) Constantly
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of varied automobiles
- Professional appearance
- Outgoing personality
Due to the nature of the Club industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Club.
OSHA and Cal OSHA laws may require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work duties that have the potential of risk to your health and safety.
- Back support belt, protective gloves and eye protection may be required on some occasions
- Follow all safely policies and procedures
Employees will be trained in the proper use and care of assigned PPE. The Club provides the required PPE. It is your responsibility to report defective and/or damaged or lost PPE, or equipment that does not fit properly, to your supervisor.
All employees are expected to maintain a neat and well-groomed professional appearance in accordance with Tamarisk Country Club standards.